We finally have what we’ve asked for so long ago! Users can now post to Instagram from their desktops!! Posts can even be scheduled! Yes, you read that correctly. You can now schedule your Instagram posts right from your desktop! While it doesn’t completely remove the need for a third-party app, it’s still super helpful.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Start by going to Facebook Creator Studio.
2. Then click on the Instagram icon at the top.
3. Connect your IG account.
4. Click on “Create Post,” then choose whether you want to post to your IG feed or IG TV.
5. Select the correct Instagram account.
6. Type your message. Notice it gives you a countdown for how many characters, mentions and hashtags you have left. Cool!
7. Add your image.
8. Select to either publish it then or schedule it later.
9. Click either “Schedule” or “Publish” and then you’re done! Instagram will work its magic. 🙂
What do you think about this option? Will you use it for your posts?