Dairy-Free Beef "Stroganoff"
- --1 tbl garlic powder
- --1 tsp black pepper
- --1 ½ tbl of Montreal Steak Seasoning
- --5 tbl of olive oil mayonnaise
- --2 tsp of Better Than Bouillon (chicken bouillon base)
- --2 cups water
- --6 tbl of white wheat flour
- --1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- --1 bag of No Yolk Egg Noodles
- --1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef (or your choice of meat)
- 1. Boil water and prepare egg noodles as instructed on package
- 2. Put the water in a different sauce pan & bring almost to a boil.
- 3. Add chicken bouillon base & stir until dissolved
- 4. Add garlic powder, steak seasoning, pepper, mayonnaise & almond milk to the chicken bouillon mix & stir until dissolved (the mayonnaise might take a bit longer to completely dissolve, just keep stirring, it'll happen)
- 5. Add 1 tbl of flour at a time, stirring with a whisk after adding each tbl
- 6. Gently whisk until it's all dissolved and has a nice creamy/gravy-like texture. Leave to simmer.
- 7. Brown ground meat, drain & set aside
- 8. Combine ground meat with the noodles, then add your sauce.
- 9. Thoroughly combine everything and enjoy!
Chrissy Bernal http://chrissybernal.com/