Dairy-free, Gluten-free Salmon Patties
- 2 7 oz. cans salmon
- 1 cup Sabra Supremely Spicy Hummus
- 2 tbl mustard
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbl worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbl ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips (make sure they're gluten/dairy free)
- 2 tbl dairy-free shortening
- 1. Combine all ingredients, except shortening, in a bowl. Mix together well.
- 2. Heat shortening in pan
- 3. Shape salmon mixture into patties that are about 2 1/2" in diameter.
- 4. Place in pan and pan fry until golden brown. Let each side sit for about 3 min and then flip.
- 5. Place on a plate that's lined with a napkin.
- 6. Serve and enjoy. (Might be hot)
- For a fun twist, use your favorite dairy-free/gluten-free cheddar crackers.
Chrissy Bernal http://chrissybernal.com/